Date:      Mon, 7 Jul 2014 22:35:36 +0530
From:      Shonali Balakrishna <shon.balakrishna@gmail.com>
To:        soc-status@freebsd.org
Subject:   [BSNMP Enhancements] Status Report #6 & #7

Hi all,

This is status report #6 and #7 (from June 27th to July 7th) for the GSoC
project - BSNMP Enhancements.

( I was not able to get as much done as previously planned, since I had a
considerable amount of visa and loan related work (had to travel to another
city to give my VI and other such errands) to get done in the last week,
for my impending departure for post graduate study.)

Work done in the last week:
* Worked through compile time warnings
* Looked into making code version independent
* Looked into OIDX_begemotSnmpdTransIpv6Udp definition and RowStatus
creation

Work to be done in the next week:
* Create an ipv6 implementation of trans_lsock.c and trap.c
* Complete the rest of the ipv6 implementation of bsnmpd, start testing

Thanks and Regards,

--
Shonali Balakrishna