Date:      Sat, 23 Mar 2002 12:08:25 GMT
From:      "irado" <irado@subdimension.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Cliff Sarginson <csfbsd@raggedclown.net>
Subject:   Re: So long and thanks for all the fish

Cliff Sarginson wrote:

> Ok,
> Since I have been cracked.
> I have been told
> No-one believes a word I say about the secure shell.
> That there is a security hole in it.

friend, I never has seem a single sign that you have been
cracked. And this is the very first time that I read that
'secure shell has a sec hole..' from you.

Also, IMHO, this is not the proper forum for security
discussions (I am not good on this).

Maybe this is the cause that the people here did not helped
you, at all.

best regards,

--

sauda=e7=f5es,