Date:      Sun, 4 Aug 2002 01:34:00 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Peter Leftwich <Hostmaster@Video2Video.Com>
To:        FreeBSD LIST <FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.Org>
Subject:   mount_msdos, KDE.mp3, xsane.xsubstitute

1. Very bizarre (and congrats to me on my very first ever official crash
since Feb 2002), `last` output:

"root             ttyp1    dhcp.rrr Sat Aug  3 22:25 - crash  (00:02)"

All I was doing was trying to `mount -t msdos /dev/fd0 /floppy` mount (in
an xterm) a floppy that is possibly, by now, corrupted.  Yowsers.

2. Can someone recommend a very easy to install MP3 player (pkg_add) for KDE?

3. Can someone recommend a good resource/URL for apps like xsane?  Dankoh.

--
Peter Leftwich
President & Founder