Date:      Sat, 25 Oct 2003 13:06:01 -0700
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        Kip Macy <kmacy@fsmware.com>
Cc:        Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@xcllnt.net>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD mail list etiquette

--2fHTh5uZTiUOsy+g

On Sat, Oct 25, 2003 at 12:55:26PM -0700, Kip Macy wrote:

> Those working in the DragonFly tree, all appreciate Hiten's hard work as a
> "bottle-washer". We've benefited from the fact that members of the FreeBSD
> community, through racist remarks and endless flames, and a key member of
> core, through the indefinite postponement of a commit-bit, have alienated
> him. Thus providing us with a, perhaps small, but nonetheless, valuable
> resource.

Those allegations against the core member were withdrawn, and I think
it is despicable of you to use slurs of racism to attempt to promote
your project.  Hiten shouldn't be used as a pawn in your game.

No-one has a problem with DragonFly having forked over technical
differences.  Don't polarise it into active hate between the two
projects, you'll only end up damaging both.

Kris

--2fHTh5uZTiUOsy+g

--2fHTh5uZTiUOsy+g--