Date:      Mon, 15 Dec 2014 10:39:21 -0600
From:      Rusty Nejdl <rnejdl@ringofsaturn.com>
To:        Guido Falsi <madpilot@freebsd.org>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Giving Up Maintainership

On 2014-12-15 09:05, Guido Falsi wrote:

> On 12/15/14 15:09, Rusty Nejdl wrote:
>
>> Sorry guys, but I will have to give up maintainership on my 10 ports as I have completely run out of time and am not keeping up with my ports and keeping them to standards. I'll jump back in when I can and thank you all in advance.
>
>> CALIBRE [2] Ebook management application
>
> I'll take this one since I use it. I'll commit the maintainer change
> later today.
>
> Unluckily upgrading it will be a problem since new version depends on
> Python QT5 libraries.
>
> So I take a chance to ask:
>
> Is there any active work on creating ports for these?
>
> Who should I talk about this to?

I had to completely stop on Calibre because of the dependency on QT5. I
did start on 2.1.0 and can send you the pieces if that will help.

Rusty

From owner-freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG  Mon Dec 15 17:12:44 2014
 d=1e100.net; s=20130820;
 h=x-gm-message-state:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to
 :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type
 :content-transfer-encoding;
 bh=bgBam6sIFJx2OJIopUxthfhlOK1ChumyTL3yZktzFXg=;
 b=AP1f754L1pwZ6qs/fZs42yrpAIElrVkyF162WHT0uSsqUgL/CB/nLvavJdoH1HZe+L
 AmiQ0BvYGA5LO6k4/1hYQ0BsbyqpCblzHBMwKz0rGzRfeTr90BksTL6aBsPrg5iSaVUs
 YLBNfGcI5doQoL2gfVtoa8kHZPpBFU4tqVxyKuBsVECj6iSM3SmmLCMThVdKczq/4Lrj
 /CWmJfgW5D0R+yyzL/3upqfX0rI6SSTv01c4xavhRp7IuEoGTeItQNsP7SX+Q0BiiDvQ
 jKtCZZRUevIVxW5OvWQtPZw7B3tr9w7EmaX5MITTDxqeVTFwIuVdqTA2whRz5nLf73n1
 ElGA==