Date:      Thu, 17 Jul 2003 20:48:03 +1000
From:      "Carl Morley" <bsdmn@webize.com.au>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   dial-in server mgetty with 128k isdn line and modem

Hi All,

Before I embark on this little project, I just thought I'd check to see
if anyone here has any helpful hints / warnings etc.

Have set up plenty of 128kbps outward bound connections using external
ISDN modems with userland ppp to combine the channels.

Now I would like to do it the other way around.  That is, set up a
dial-in server with an ISDN modem, use mgetty to fire off ppp and do the
mppp thing to combine channels and create a 128kbps service (using the
usual 2 serial cables attached to the ISDN modem).

Any comments or suggestions?

Cheers,
Carl.