Date:      Fri, 19 Oct 2001 18:14:42 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Bsd Newbie <bsdneophyte@yahoo.com>
To:        roddierod@hotpop.com, FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Fw: using a different kernel than the system version.

Ha... that would explain the problem... although I think half the problem
is the fact I really dunno exactly what i'm doing. :)

I uncommented what you told me and tried this again...

however... I ran into the following problem... durring my "make":

-----------
...(stuff)...
...(stuff)...
...(stuff)...
kbd.o: In function `kbd_configure':
/usr/src/sys/compile/FROGGIE5/../../dev/kbd/kbd.c(.text+0x697): undefined
refere
nce to `kbddriver_set'
kbd.o(.text+0x69c):/usr/src/sys/compile/FROGGIE5/../../dev/kbd/kbd.c: more
undef
ined references to `kbddriver_set' follow
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/sys/compile/FROGGIE5.

--------

Now, what I did for reasons that aren't too clear to me... is deleted all
the .ko files in the "/" directory before I did this...

did that have something to do with the errors?

-Sameer