Date:      Sun, 17 Mar 2002 08:18:29 -0500
From:      "Paul A. Howes" <pahowes@fair-ware.com>
To:        <Freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Motherboard compatibility question...

I am planning to build a firewall system, and saw that Tyan now has a
Flex-ATX motherboard that contains two Intel Ethernet controllers.  One
is a standard 82559 chip, but the other is a part of the motherboard
chipset, and is labeled as being an "82561EM" controller.

Does anyone know if FreeBSD will support both of these using the "fxp"
driver?  If so, then I think I have found my new firewall motherboard :)

The URL to the motherboard description is:

	http://www.tyan.com/products/html/tomcati815ef.html

Thanks!

--
Paul A. Howes