Date:      Thu, 24 Aug 1995 00:51:59 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   DigiBoard

I've experimented some on my DigiBoard PC/8 card (not the one the driver
is for, that's the PC/X intelligent one).  This one has a status port,
but it's not mapped to any uart register, so I guess it's not used.  I
have been able to get the last port working only, which is the one I set
as the Master port, altho there really is no master port (I have tried
running with the status port disabled or enabled, it doesn't seem to
matter).  I have the DigiBoard ports as ttyd2-9 and cuaa2-9, and I set
the flags to 0x0905 in the config.  Anyone know why only the last port is
working?

By the way, all ports seem to talk to the modem (I see the modem SD light
flicker) but only the last port receives too.

9120 Edmonston Ct #302      |