Date:      Fri, 27 Jan 1995 23:57:42 -0700 (MST)
From:      Michael Dauer <mdauer@nyx.cs.du.edu>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD 2.1, when?

I want to order the FreeBSD CD-ROM from Walnut Creek.  Is it reasonable
to wait for the 2.1 release of FreeBSD?  Are there any serious bugs in
the 2.0 release?  If it's out in a month or so then I'm willing to wait.
Is there any update plan from 2.0 to 2.1, i.e. will there be patches
available via ftp?

Michael

(  )    We'll know it's the future, when my left cuff-link communicates   (  )
o)(     with my right cuff-link trough satelite.  --Nicholas Negroponte    )(o