Date:      Fri, 21 Jan 2000 15:37:08 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mike Andrews <mandrews@bit0.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   natd pptpalias question

I've got a customer who has a FreeBSD 3.3-STABLE box doing NAT for his
internal LAN.  He's trying to make outgoing PPTP connections from PC's
inside this internal LAN headed for servers across the Internet.  Right
now I've got a -pptpalias flag on natd to allow this for just one of his
internal PC's, but can't find a way to let all of his PC's make
connections to various outside VPN servers.  Is this doable at all
without, say, a Cisco 2514?  Sorry if this soudns like a dumb question,
but I'm not very familiar with VPN setups yet (getting there though)...

Mike Andrews (MA12) * mandrews@dcr.net * http://www.bit0.com/
VP, sysadmin, & network guy, Digital Crescent Inc, Frankfort KY
Internet services for Frankfort, Lawrenceburg, Owenton, Shelbyville
"Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things."