Date:      Mon, 16 Apr 2001 16:19:38 +0200
From:      Pim Bliek <bliekp@cable.a2000.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   NVIDIA Geforce 2mx

Hi,

Please tell me if I should post this another list....

Anyone able to get his/her NVIDIA Geforce 2mx to work with XFree86-4 on
FreeBSD 4.x STABLE ?
I once had it running on my previous OS (SuSe Linux), but that was because
NVIDIA provided "drivers" (loadable kernel modules) for linux...

Is there such a thing for FreeBSD???
I would love to be able to run it !!!

Best regards,
Pim Bliek

P.S. thanx everybody for the help on my sshd problem ! it doesn't work
already but I'm running the make world process again now, but now INCLUDING
proper reading of UPDATING ;-) (I was too fast, sorry guys). If it fails
after that upgrade I will ask again.