Date:      Fri, 18 Jun 1999 10:06:09 +0800
From:      David_May@allsolutions.com.au
To:        freebsd-bugs@freebsd.org
Subject:   co does not lock third verion if two versions already locked by same user.

I am forwarding this to freebsd-bugs as it is also FreeBSD related (well at
least
I mentioned FreeBSD) and I am unsure if the rcs-bugs mailing list is active
because
I have got no acknowledgement since I originally posted to it.

---------------------- Forwarded by David May/All Solutions on 18/06/99