Date:      Thu, 11 Jul 2019 10:20:06 -0600
From:      Ian Lepore <ian@freebsd.org>
To:        Alex Samorukov <samm@net-art.cz>, freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Few of my articles about FreeBSD on ARM

https://smallhacks.wordpress.com/2019/07/10/fixing-usb-detection-with-uboot-on-rpi/

https://smallhacks.wordpress.com/2017/01/14/reading-dht11-temperature-sensor-on-raspberry-pi-under-freebsd/

> Feedback is welcome )

Interesting articles, thanks.

I wonder if the rpi uboot usb fix needs to find its way back upstream?

For the busybox stuff... are you aware of bsdbox?  I don't know much
about it, except that it existw.

https://github.com/freebsd/freebsd/tree/master/tools/bsdbox

And for the dht11... we now have a generic one-wire driver in dev/ow.
I don't know anything about it myself, but I know it's being actively
maintained.

-- Ian