Date:      Mon, 24 Jul 2000 16:52:44 -0400
From:      "Nader Turki" <nturki@adelphia.net>
To:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Again init!

Hi there, I sent an email earlier and got disconnected while i was sending
it. so i'm not sure if you guys got it or not. I'll copy it below:

Hi there,
I just installed a second HD and trying to install FreeBSD 4.0 from CD!
Anyway, after partitioning i choose the the packages i want then install
from CDROM .... but i get an error message freebsd never installs :( the
error message is get is:
panic: Going nowhere without my init!
syncinng dics
done
and the machine reboots.

Hope someone can help me and tell me what the problem is.

Thanks,

Nader