Date:      Mon, 10 Dec 2001 00:54:36 -0500
From:      Jai Dhar <jdhar@engmail.uwaterloo.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   IO Port Problem

Hi,

    I'm trying to configure my two 3com 3c509b ISA ethernet cards in
FreeBSD 4.4. THe problem I am having is upon startup, I get confirmation
that ep0 was found, and it assigned IRQ to 10 along with IO port of
300....but for ep1, it assigns it IRQ 7, yet tries to assign it the same
IO port as for my ep0. So I basically only have access to one card.....
I tried switching the slots in which one of the cards are in, but that
did nothing. Is there a way I can reassign what IO port it tries to set
for my second card? Any suggestions will be appreciated, thank you for
your time and patience.

Turban