Date:      Tue, 24 Oct 2000 23:17:39 +0200
From:      "Ron Klinkien" <ron@zappa.demon.nl>
To:        "Warner Losh" <imp@village.org>
Cc:        <current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Fw: My Cardbus and Xircom Realport Ethernet II 10/100 experience...

> In message <016501c03dfa$e7951780$0304a8c0@demon.nl> "Ron Klinkien"
writes:
> : Maybe something to mention in the docs to use the dc driver with it.
>
> We need a good way to list known supported cards (not just pccard or
> cardbus) in a driver's man page.
>
> Warner

Maybe an idea to create a new man section for supported hardware info,
that way you can store this kind of info for all kinds of drivers, scsi,
video etc..
eg.
man dc 4 gives general info about dc driver
man dc 'x' gives list of supported hardware for this driver.

You only have to include an pointer for the user in the original man page,
and
list it under the SEE ALSO line.

Just my 1 eurocent...

Ron.