Date:      Mon, 31 Dec 2007 13:28:59 +0000
From:      Daniel Rucci <dan@rucci.org>
To:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org
Subject:   sysctl kern.random + ACPI = Freeze

Hi,

    FreeBSD 6.3-PRERELEASE #0: Sat Dec  8
    http://rucci.org/dmesg/pro.dmesg
    src/etc/rc.d/initrandom,v 1.5.2.2 2007/10/25 14:58:33 mtm

    When booting with ACPI enabled, my system freezes during the
execution of /etc/rc.d/initrandom. I added set -x to some files, the
last thing outputted with that enabled is "sysctl kern.random". I saw
some posts mentioning problems between sysctl -a and ACPI but since this
was freezing on a different line I wasn't sure what to do.

Thanks,
    Dan