Date:      Tue, 25 Jun 1996 09:37:36 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Kees Jan Koster <dutchman@spase.nl>
Subject:   AMD 133 in SOYO SY-30F2 mainboard?

Hoi Hardware,

I've got a SOYO SY-30F2 mainboard, and I'd like to know if it supports
the AMD 133 cpu. I dug up the booklet (I had to dig quite deep ;) and it
does not directly support it. However, it does support the P24T and the
P24T, both at 50 and 66 MHz.

  1) Would it be possible to fit in an AMD 133?
  2) Could somebody explain the terms Sync mode and Async mode in respect
     to the PCI bus clock?

  Groetjes,
    Kees Jan

Kees Jan Koster                   e-mail: dutchman@spase.nl
Van Somerenstraat 50              tel: NL-24-3234708
6521 BS  Nijmegen
         the Netherlands
 Who is this general Failure and why is he reading my disk?  (anonymous)