Date:      Tue, 11 May 1999 08:10:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jeremy Lea <reg@shale.csir.co.za>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/11648: gettext-0.10.35 fails in make install

The following reply was made to PR ports/11648; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Jeremy Lea <reg@shale.csir.co.za>
To: Johan Karlsson <k@numeri.campus.luth.se>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 16:59:32 +0200

 Hi again,
 On Tue, May 11, 1999 at 04:42:46PM +0000, Johan Karlsson wrote:
 > The first exist but:
 > k@numeri ~ >ll /usr/local/info/dir
 > -rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  0 Dec 18 12:41 /usr/local/info/dir

 There's the problem...  This file should at least have some stuff in it
 (which is the whole point of all the work in bsd.port.mk and
 (previously) the Makefile).  Something must have stood on it...  glib
 might have done this, since it was broken.

 > I will delete /usr/local/info/dir and hopefully it will be created next time
 > it is needed.
 >
 > I guess this PR can be closed since nobody else has this problem.

 Yip.  Pleasure to help.

  -Jeremy

 --
   |    What will people think when they hear that I'm a Jesus freak?
 --+--  What will people do when they find that it's true?