Date:      Tue, 23 Apr 1996 23:45:29 -0600 (MDT)
From:      wes@intele.net
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CDE

Jamie asked:
 > Is there a version of CDE planned for freebsd...it's a nice environment,
 > and I am kinda thinking of running it if it exists...

Jordan K. Hubbard wittily replied:
 % Yes. :-)

This was cruel.  Can you provide any details, for those who might wish
this upon their system?  (I run ctwm by choice, but some of my
compatriots at the daily salt mine *like* VUE.)

--
   Wes Peters	| Yes I am a pirate, two hundred years too late
    Softweyr 	| The cannons don't thunder, there's nothing to plunder