Date:      Thu, 13 May 1999 18:39:53 +0100
From:      Roger Hardiman <roger@cs.strath.ac.uk>
To:        Daniel McRobb <dwm@caida.org>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: WinTV cards

Daniel
> I need to buy a new TV tuner card.
> Do we now have working tuner audio routing for any of the current Hauppauge cards?

Yes we do.
I added support for MSP3410 and MSP3415 audio chips back in January.
(The MSP3415D is on all the current Hauppage Bt878 cards)

It was added in driver version 1.57  (do not confuse this with the cvs
version numbering)

I think this shipped in FreeBSD 3.1
If you are running an older copy of FreeBSD, you can get the latest
version
1.64 ported back to 2.2.5/2.2.6/2.2.7/2.2.8 and to 3.0/3.1/3.2
from my web site at
  http://telepresence.dmem.strath.ac.uk/bt848

Bye
Roger
--
Roger Hardiman
Strathclyde Uni Telepresence Research Group, Glasgow, Scotland.