Date:      Mon, 9 Apr 2001 10:08:05 -0400
From:      "in-design archive" <archive@in-design.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Sendmail and ETRN

Hello all;

	I was looking to see what one needs to setup a collection secondary MX
machine with sendmail. I can find allot of info about what to do on the
primary dialup by running etrn.pl but what does one have to do on the
secondary that is always on line to be able to collect the mail for that
given domain. Any help would be really helpfull. Thanks allot in advance.