Date:      Mon, 19 Aug 2002 08:39:40 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Stephen Hovey <shovey@buffnet.net>
To:        "RDWestSr@hotpop" <rdwestsr@hotpop.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: php - sendmail help

Ive found some php installs are configured with a different path to
sendmail than where sendmail is  (as in /usr/lib/sendmail instead of
/usr/bin/sendmail) - symlink the one to the other and it will work.

If you want to see where its looking for sendmail - go to the directory
the apache daemon is in and type

strings httpd|grep sendmail