Date:      Sun, 25 May 2008 20:24:12 +0200
From:      Gabor PALI <pgj@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Documentation Packages

Dear members,

A few days ago I started to translate the FreeBSD FAQ and I found many
outdated things in it. I do not want to talk about all of these problems
but documentation packages. In the answer of question 2.2 it tells
something about its installation, but I was sorry to find out that none
of them is available at the moment (I tried [1]). What happened to them?

Thank you for your replies in advance.

Best regards,
-pgj@

[1] ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/doc/packages