Date:      Fri, 22 May 1998 14:09:21 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Leo Mrafko <leo@gw-kesp.kesp.elf.stuba.sk>
To:        bugs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   sysinstall in 2.2.6

Hello!

	I use a PC with FreeBSD as a router. I run 2.2.5 - RELEASE, but
now I decided to upgrade to 2.2.6. Before, everything went well, but I
think, I found a small bug in /stand/sysinstall in 2.2.6-RELEASE.
I've got this in /etc/rc.conf:

gateway_enable="YES"
router_enable="YES"
router="routed"
router_flags="-s"

Everytime when I run /stan/sysinstall, and don't
"Configure/Networking/router/routed/-s.."
but do anything else with sysinstall (or do nothing), it overrides my
routing options in /etc/rc.conf to:

router_enable="NO"

sysinstall probably doesn't read this information from rc.conf properly
and then always sets this so.
I know, It is not a true bug, but I must always remember to repair rc.conf
after runnig sysinstall.
Except of this, I think, FreeBSD is a great system and I like it.

	Yours sincerely

	   	       \\\||///
	               ( o  @ )