Date:      Mon, 15 Nov 2004 15:47:52 +0200
From:      Yury Tarasievich <grog@grsu.by>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IPDIVERT option not getting compiled?

Hello? anybody? So how come IPDIVERT option is outright ignored in
system build here?? The system isn't even connected to internet, nor to
any other net anyway!

And as if I don't know how to compile kernel? And it is stock
4.10-RELEASE, too (and 4-STABLE has same problem). The process is fairly
familiar to me. Config is config that worked before (on other machines).
Is it something with the machine perhaps?? What could possibly be going
on? What should I check?

Yury