Date:      Thu, 23 Oct 2003 16:35:47 +0200
From:      Bent Bisballe Jensen <deva@daimi.au.dk>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cyrus, pam_sql with postfix and web-cyradm

Hi FreeBSD-ISP managers!

I am in progress of kicking a new mailserver to life (And thereby
becoming a FreeBSD-ISP manager myself!).
While doing so, I'm writing a HOWTO on the subject (So I can remember
how to di it next time).
The HOWTO is located (for now) at http://www.aasimon.org/mailserver .
Please note, that it is quite unfinished, which leads me to why I am
writing on this mailing list:
 - I have a problem!!!

Looking at web-cyradms webpage, gives me the knowledge, that it needs
PEAR 'compiled' with PHP4. But I have totally failed to find out what to
do, to di this (aparently including the file DB.php).
My entire install process is described in details in the HOWTO.

Also, I have a suspicion on me missing a lot on the MySQL server part...
and since I have not worked with PAM-MySQL before, I would like some
feedback on that part of the HOWTO.

Thanks in advance
// Bent Bisballe Jensen (deva@daimi.au.dk)