Date:      Sun, 20 Dec 1998 11:20:12 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Alejandro Galindo Chairez AGALINDO  <agalindo@servidor.exsocom.com.mx>
To:        Karl Pielorz <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: udp security

Thanks Karl

i was doing exactly like your suggestions, but in my mind the big problem
is dont know how they access the servers, and how they did it across udp.
when i reesinstalled the operating system of course i close all the back
doors instelled from them but this morning i have the next monitoring:

----------------- Click here -----------------

>From Address                 To Address                   Proto    Bytes
CPS
pegasus.mobil.com..domain    www.computercenter.c..domain udp     1250238
462
servidor.exsocom.com..domain pegasus.mobil.com..domain    udp     1207960
368
pegasus2.mobil.com..domain   www.computercenter.c..domain udp     1168200
765
servidor.exsocom.com..domain pegasus2.mobil.com..domain   udp     1153864
331
www.computercenter.com.mx    pegasus.mobil.com            icmp    1052016
392
www.computercenter.com.mx    pegasus2.mobil.com           icmp     984648
672
servidor.exsocom.com..telnet desarrollo00.exsocom.c..1043 tcp      565621
240
pegasus.mobil.com..domain    servidor.exsocom.com..domain udp      437580
118
pegasus2.mobil.com..domain   servidor.exsocom.com..domain udp      417978
132

if you see here they are attacking from mobil.com servers (in this case),
exactly like this i have many references becouse they change the attack
from diferent servers and dialup connections.

Of course here i supouse that like i close the back doors they are sending
a lot of packets for win access one more time, and the important here is
know how to block their attacks.

Regards

Alejandro