Date:      Tue, 28 May 2002 19:22:25 -0700
From:      Peter Wemm <peter@wemm.org>
To:        Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: i386 tinderbox failure

This is a bogon specific to ref5 where I removed the old c++ stuff.  I'll
fix this on ref5 in a moment.  To build libstdc++ manually for folks that
have never had one before (or did the same sort of brutal cleanup I did)
can fairly easily build one like this:
cd src/gnu/lib/libstdc++
make obj
make includes
make depend
make
make install

Our world build assumes a fairly sane starting point to build the
stage1 tools. :-/

Dag-Erling Smorgrav wrote:
> /d/home/des/tinderbox/src/usr.bin/rpcgen/rpc_cout.c: In function `emit':
> /d/home/des/tinderbox/src/usr.bin/rpcgen/rpc_cout.c:102: warning: deprecated
    use of label at end of compound statement
> /d/home/des/tinderbox/src/usr.bin/rpcgen/rpc_cout.c: In function `emit_inline
    ':
> /d/home/des/tinderbox/src/usr.bin/rpcgen/rpc_cout.c:695: warning: deprecated
    use of label at end of compound statement
> /d/home/des/tinderbox/src/usr.bin/rpcgen/rpc_hout.c: In function `print_funcd
    ef':
> /d/home/des/tinderbox/src/usr.bin/rpcgen/rpc_hout.c:116: warning: deprecated
    use of label at end of compound statement
> ===> gnu/usr.bin/gperf/doc
> ===> gnu/usr.bin/gperf/doc
> /usr/libexec/elf/ld: cannot find -lstdc++
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop in /d/home/des/tinderbox/src/gnu/usr.bin/gperf.
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop in /d/home/des/tinderbox/src.
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop in /d/home/des/tinderbox/src.