Date:      Tue, 22 Apr 1997 09:14:45 -0500
From:      "Adam L. Simpson" <adam@netsonic.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   2.1.7 vs 2.2.1

Hi, I am installing FBSD on a coupel of machines... after a great deal of
frustration, we finally got 2.1.7 installed on one machine.  I also have
2.2.1 and was wondering if this version is as stable or more stable than
2.1.7 and if 2.2.1 is safe to go with for a high traffice web server?  In
other words we are not in beta mode with that package are we?

My second question is what is the optimum disk partioning scheme for a 4gb
Hd.  Should /usr be my largest directory without question?  What is the
recommended allotment for /usr and /var?

Thanks for your help!

Adam