Date:      Mon, 2 Feb 2004 10:44:43 -0600
From:      Michael Clark <MClark@Nemschoff.com>
To:        'Luke Kearney' <lukek@meibin.net>, Michael Clark <MClark@Nemschoff.com>
Cc:        Evan Sayer <esayer1@san.rr.com>
Subject:   RE: chrooted ssh/scp

its in ports...

-----Original Message-----
From: Luke Kearney [mailto:lukek@meibin.net]
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2004 10:34 AM
To: Michael Clark
Cc: 'freebsd-questions@freeBSD.org'; Evan Sayer

On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 10:02:32 -0600
Michael Clark <MClark@Nemschoff.com> granted us these pearls of wisdom:

excuse me if this seems off topic but a quick check over at ssh.com
revealed no obvious links to a downloadable version that would not
require a license. Pray tell where I might find the binaries. I would
like to give sshd2 a run and see if it might fix a problem that has been
nagging at me for a bit.

TIA

LukeK

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This electronic transmission, including all
attachments, is directed in confidence solely to the person(s) to whom it is
addressed, or an authorized recipient, and may not otherwise be distributed,
copied or disclosed. The contents of the transmission may also be subject to
intellectual property rights and all such rights are expressly claimed and
are not waived. If you have received this transmission in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return electronic transmission and then
immediately delete this transmission, including all attachments, without
copying, distributing or disclosing same.