Date:      Sat, 26 Jan 2002 20:09:44 -0800
From:      Sean Chittenden <sean@chittenden.org>
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   MIT Kerberos kadmind unable to start...

I just upgraded to 1.2.3 and thought it'd be a nice idea to kill and
restart the new kadmin and krb5kdc's, however, now I'm getting the
following error:

# /usr/local/sbin/kadmind
kadmind: Cannot set GSS-API authentication names.
kadmind in free(): warning: chunk is already free
kadmind in free(): warning: chunk is already free

Anyone else having similar problems?  I've been able to reproduce this
on two different boxes and am now down both of my slave KDCs.  <:~(
Anyone have any ideas?  -sc

--
Sean Chittenden