Date:      Mon, 26 Jun 1995 02:02:51 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Andrew White <awhite@dca.net>
To:        bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   (fwd) "kernel: mb_map full" crash (fwd)

Hello, bugs@freebsd.org.

I posted this to comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc a few days ago and didn't get
an answer.  Since my server crashed again this morning with the same
error, my sense of urgency has increased and I hope to find out whether I
have indeed been the unfortunate discoverer of a bug.

Could you please let me know if the problem below is known?

Thanks a million!

Andrew

awhite@dca.net    http://www.dca.net/     (work-related)
Andrew@White.org  http://www.white.org/   (personal)
DCANET: The Delaware Common Access Network
Call (302) 654-1019 or send mail to info@dca.net for more information.