Date:      Thu, 27 Jul 95 14:09 CDT
From:      mkaylor@dna.metronet.com (Mike Kaylor)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Win95 and FreeBSD

I have Win95 installed on sd0 and sd1.  I want to install FreeBSD on sd2.
All are SCSI drives.  It does the install fine, but it didn't install the
boot manager.  There might have been a mistake on my part but Win95 has a
modified fat and I think that might be the problem.

Can you please help me?  I really would like to run FreeBSD on my home PC
but yet I don't want to give up the Win95 either.

                                Thanks, Mike Kaylor

mkaylor@dna.metronet.com
       or
sargo@metronet.com