Date:      Sun, 8 Nov 1998 03:16:41 -0500
From:      Bryan Fullerton <bryanf@samurai.com>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   aic0 again..

I was just reading on the list archives about the impending CAM drivers for
aic cards back in September - did these ever come to be?  I'm still getting
errors about missing files when I do a make depend on -current, cvsup'ed
earlier this evening.

Specifically, I have an Adaptec 1522A card which I'd like to use.

Thanks,

Bryan

--
Bryan Fullerton                http://www.samurai.com/