Date:      Tue, 27 Jan 2004 08:21:50 -0500
From:      Marty Landman <MLandman@face2interface.com>
To:        ecrist@adtechintegrated.com, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Email upon account creation with adduser?

At 10:40 PM 1/26/2004, Eric F Crist wrote:
>I seem to recall a feature which sent new users an email upon account
>creation
>with adduser.  Is this still possible?

This happens automatically for me whenever I run adduser. Before you start
entering user data though it asks you to confirm or change the defaults...
which frankly confused me at first. Anyway that's where you'd have the
opportunity to set the email options to your liking. At least that's the
way things are working for me on FBSD 4.8 release.

Marty Landman   Face 2 Interface Inc 845-679-9387
Sign On Required: Web membership software for your site