Date:      Wed, 05 Feb 1997 09:16:05 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        mycroft@gnu.ai.mit.edu (Charles M. Hannum)
Cc:        Jason Thorpe <thorpej@NetBSD.ORG>, www@freebsd.org, core@NetBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Related Operating System Projects

> It branched off of NetBSD.  Development on both systems has diverged
> significantly, to the point where saying it's `based on NetBSD' is,
> quite frankly, more of a slimy marketing trick than a reality.

If you think that the current wording is a slimey marketing trick
rather than some guy searching for the right descriptive words at
3am then we still have a ways to go in the mutual understanding
department, but let's let it pass.

I'll amend the wording as per Jason's last request and commit the
changes.  Sorry, but I've been a little busy these last couple of
days, as I'm sure you're all more than well aware, and it got pushed
on the stack.

					Jordan