Date:      Mon, 6 Jun 2016 19:03:49 +0000
From:      Grzegorz Junka <list1@gjunka.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Firefox 47.0 hangs when accessing cnn.com

I have upgrade to Firefox 47.0_1,1 earlier today and just tried cnn.com
- works without issues. I have compiled with poudriere using options:

# This file is auto-generated by 'make config'.
# Options for firefox-45.0.1_3,1
_OPTIONS_READ=firefox-45.0.1_3,1
_FILE_COMPLETE_OPTIONS_LIST=BUNDLED_CAIRO CANBERRA DBUS DEBUG DTRACE
FFMPEG GCONF GIO GNOMEUI INTEGER_SAMPLES LIBPROXY OPTIMIZED_CFLAGS PGO
PROFILE RUST TEST GTK2 GTK3 ALSA PULSEAUDIO
OPTIONS_FILE_UNSET+=BUNDLED_CAIRO
OPTIONS_FILE_UNSET+=CANBERRA
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=DBUS
OPTIONS_FILE_UNSET+=DEBUG
OPTIONS_FILE_UNSET+=DTRACE
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=FFMPEG
OPTIONS_FILE_UNSET+=GCONF
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=GIO
OPTIONS_FILE_UNSET+=GNOMEUI
OPTIONS_FILE_UNSET+=INTEGER_SAMPLES
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=LIBPROXY
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=OPTIMIZED_CFLAGS
OPTIONS_FILE_UNSET+=PGO
OPTIONS_FILE_UNSET+=PROFILE
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=RUST
OPTIONS_FILE_UNSET+=TEST
OPTIONS_FILE_UNSET+=GTK2
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=GTK3
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=ALSA
OPTIONS_FILE_UNSET+=PULSEAUDIO

Not sure why the file contains 45.0.1_3,1, probably because it hasn't
changed since then:

g@crayon2:~ % pkg info | grep firefox
firefox-47.0_1,1               Web browser based on the browser portion
of Mozilla

Grzegorz