Date:      Sun, 3 Jan 1999 00:52:51 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi Asami)
To:        chris@netmonger.net
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: wanton Atticizing is bad

 * From: Christopher Masto <chris@netmonger.net>

 * What I'm getting at is that if we want to stand a chance of being able
 * to increase FreeBSD's visibility, it has to be _useful_ to _more_
 * people.  It seems like some of these drivers are being removed simply
 * because nobody on the core team uses them.  Hell, I don't use most of

Whoa!  Not so fast my friend.  It was not the core consensus to remove
them, and some of them have already been ressurected, with others
pending discussion.

We have every intent to keep drivers that people are using, please
don't jump to conclusions just because a couple of core members went
overboard with their cvs priviledges. ;)

Satoshi