Date:      Sat, 20 Oct 2001 13:15:03 -0700
From:      "Aaron" <click46@webpimps.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   New BSD Users Group

I'm seriously thinking of starting a BSD users group here in southern
California. The only two in proximity to where I live are the Los Angeles
one which is quite far and the San Diego users group of which I am good
friends with.

I work at a small internet cafe type place here in Cypress, California.
I've talked to the owner about starting a users club in here and he is
very enthusiastic about the idea. The place is wired with one T1, three
FreeBSD servers [another various other windows servers], and about 30
client stations currently running WinME.

I'm wondering if anybody would be interested in a users group in Cypress,
California since I know of only two other people in my area that use a
BSD operating system!

Thanks,
aaron