Date:      Sat, 09 Dec 2000 18:22:48 +0000
From:      Yoriaki FUJIMORI <fujimori@grafin.fujimori.cache.waseda.ac.jp>
To:        Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ccc/cxx on 4.1R

Dear Drew,
Thank you very much for your advice.  I had a look at your URL,
and I reinstalled ccc/cxx after erasing messed up symbolic links
I made in stupid ways.  Moreover, I tried to upgrade the system
to 4.2R.
Now, I guess ccc is running without big troubles.
My idea is to compile some of packages with ccc/cxx/fortran on
FreeBSD/Alpha.

Meanwhile, after upgrading to 4.2R, I noticed that df behaves in a
funny way.  When a file system is full, df returns huge numbers in
column `Avail'.

Thanks.
Yoriaki FUJIMORI