Date:      Fri, 21 Dec 2001 13:04:59 -0800
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
To:        Jeremiah Gowdy <jeremiah@sherline.com>
Cc:        John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>, Dominick LaTrappe <seraf@2600.COM>, freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Microsoft _still_ makes for a boring thread

Jeremiah Gowdy wrote:
> > > Agreed, this is freebsd-advocacy, not Terry vs. Anthony.
> >
> > FWIW, I agree, and will not respond to the Microsoft troll any
> > more in -advocacy.
>
> Would that make you the FreeBSD troll, since you obviously initiated this
> mini-flame war ?

If I was a FreeBSD advocate spending all my free time on Microsoft
specific lists, talking about how Microsoft should stay out of
particular market segments, that it was no good in those segments,
and it should never even be attempted to improve it in those segments,
then yes, that would make me a troll.

And if you think I initiated this flame war, you need to go read
the -chat and -advocacy archives, since this was _clearly_
started by Anthony talking about BSD OSs being no good for the
desktop.

I can quote you the whole thread, if you want.

-- Terry