Date:      Thu, 9 May 1996 09:56:38 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        terry@lambert.org
Cc:        msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au, current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: NFS in -current is _BUSTED_

 * On a hunch: try backing out the bcopy optimizations?

What, someone's actually using THAT in their kernel???  Or libc???

In case people are not reading their messages, the bcopy thread is me
writing a small subroutine and asking people to test it by linking it
into a binary.

It won't automatically infect your kernel or libc, unless I just
invented a new virus. :)

Satoshi "please don't blame me for everything that's going wrong" Asami