Date:      Mon, 05 Jun 2000 15:34:42 -0700
From:      Joseph Scott <joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu>
Cc:        DSFUG <chat@freebsd.davis.ca.us>, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Davis/Sacramento FreeBSD Users Group Meeting

	The Davis/Sacramento FreeBSD Users Group meeting for June 2000 is
this Wednesday, the 7th at 7pm.  So if you are into BSD (or want to
talk to those that are) and live (or are visting) in the greater
Davis/Sacramento area we look forward to seeing you on the 7th.

	For information on our mailing list and directions on how to get to
the meeting check out the web site at :

http://www.freebsd.davis.ca.us/

--
Joseph Scott