Date:      Mon, 10 Apr 2000 11:58:02 -0400
From:      marc <marcw2@home.com>
To:        Freebsd-Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   install from ftp

I am trying to install FBSD 4.0 current over ftp with a 3c509 on a cable
modem.  I have tried irq 10 i/o 0x280 and 0x300.
I do not see the nic being connected based on the status light functioning
according to 3com.  However the network connection does appear along with
the serial port.
Also after inputting my network information the screen returns to select
installation method.  The computer will not respond after this screen.