Date:      Wed, 26 May 1999 18:30:42 +1000 (EST)
From:      Bruce Campbell <bc-freebsd@vicious.dropbear.id.au>
To:        "Sean O'Connell" <sean@stat.Duke.EDU>
Cc:        FreeBSD mobile <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: BIOS update fixes APM on HP Omnibook 900

On Sun, 23 May 1999, Sean O'Connell wrote:

sean> I think that my apm woes with the HP Omnibook 900 are over.
sean>
sean> I updated the bios to version 2.21 from 2.12 (v1) and it no
sean> longer panics... I guess that I can chalk this up to buggy
sean> BIOS.

I've upgraded my Omnibook 800 to its latest bios (2.01), and now the
PCMCIA cards on a generic kernel are failing (as in, they are found, but
thats it). I'm waiting for HP to reply as to whether the 2.21 is 'safe' on
the 800s ;)

--==--
Bruce.