Date:      Wed, 24 Apr 1996 14:42:11 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@ki.net>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org, Cat Okita <cat@ki.net>, Geoff Davidson <geoff@ki.net>
Subject:   Re: MotherBoard Jumper Settings...

On Wed, 24 Apr 1996, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> > 	So, I've fixed those...could *any* of those above have
> > produced the problems I've been seeing?  Or are they minor?
>
> Sorry, I'm still picking my jaw up off the floor!
>
> I wish you'd taken a picture of your configuration before you fixed
> what has to be the most amazing stack of bogons in one machine I've
> ever seen - I'd stick it up on the web pages as "this month's poster
> child for how to configure your hardware completely and totally
> incorrectly."

	Hey...no, I can't blame the person that sold it to me, I
should have checked over the configuration myself when I received it
*hang head* *sigh*

> If your machine runs correctly after this, you owe lots of people
> lots of beer! :-)

	Ya, that I do...but, I did cause it to panic after changing
this, see my posting to stable? :(

Marc G. Fournier                                  scrappy@ki.net
Systems Administrator @ ki.net               scrappy@freebsd.org