Date:      Mon, 1 May 2000 15:39:11 +0100
From:      Scott Mitchell <s.mitchell@computer.org>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Xircom Card

Sorry if this appears multiple times; it didn't show up on -hackers after
24 hours, so I'm sending again...

----- Forwarded message from Scott Mitchell <scott> -----
On Sun, Apr 30, 2000 at 03:44:46AM -1000, FreeBSD MAIL wrote:
> I just cvsuped and built a kernel as of Sun Apr 30 03:20:08 HST 2000.
> Despite the probing which goes on when I insert the card and somtimes
> shortly after I ifconfig it, the Xircom 16bit card seems to work fine.

Despite all those "couldn't allocate..." messages in your previous post?
That's weird, but I'm glad to see it working.

You'll probably get more feedback on this from -mobile or freebsd-xircom
(http://www.lovett.com/lists/freebsd-xircom/ for details of that list).
Myself and the rest of the Xircom developers definitely read those, I'm not
sure that we're all on -hackers though.

> I also have a Card Buss Xircom card which I could also test with.

Don't bother -- it's based on very different hardware to the 16-bit models,
with no driver support as yet.

	Scott