Date:      Thu, 16 Feb 2006 08:47:17 +0100
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        Markus Brueffer <markus@brueffer.de>
Cc:        freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org, freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [Patch] Fix collection entry parsing in libusbhid

Markus Brueffer <markus@brueffer.de> wrote:

> Furthermore I have removed the loop in REPORT_SAVED_COLL. If someone
> knows why
> it was there in the first place, please share your wisdom :)

This is done in many places in the source. It's a common way of writting a
macro which is usable like a function (yes, this macro returns, so it
doesn't _work_ like a function, but this is not the point). Usually this is
used with macros which take arguments. You just can add a ';' after the use
of the macro without having to remember if you need to do it, or if your
compiler may moan because of an empty statement.

Have a look into style(9), it also has to say something about it.

Bye,
Alexander.

ANDROPHOBIA:
	Fear of men.